Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You are all I need...



"Better is a little with the fear of the LORD, than great treasure with trouble." ~ Proverbs 15:16

Father God, when You are all I need and want all else takes a back seat and my world becomes less frightful. I don't need to work extra hours and add stress to my life trying to keep up with the neighbors. I don't need to be a millionaire to find satisfaction in life. I desire and ask Your help to be happy and content with the gifts You give me...the simple pleasures that make my life worthwhile. Help me to say 'no' to overloading my schedule so that I will have time to enjoy being Your child. You alone can satisfy my heart -- no other person, no perk, no place, no possession. In You alone can I know perfect peace. Thank you that You put no price on what You have to offer me, but that I surrender my heart, bow my knee, and seek you with all that is within me. Thank You Father God that You are all I ever need, may I live every moment with this prize set before me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment